About the Course
Engaging clinicians and other healthcare professionals as philanthropic partners is critical to optimize the philanthropic opportunity at your healthcare institution. Mark McCampbell, CFRE, Senior Vice President of Advancement Resources
, dives into the psyche of clinicians as it relates to philanthropy and explores the significant concepts, processes, and skills for building robust working relationships with medical professionals that lead to increased philanthropic contributions. Together, we will explore the fears, concerns, and predictable questions clinicians have about engaging in fundraising and examine strategies for overcoming roadblocks to build trust-based partnerships that pave the way for free-flowing philanthropic referrals.
Sample Session Content
- Executive Insights
- Discuss priorities of healthcare leadership, where those priorities come from, and metrics that drive behavior.
- Building Successful Partnerships
- Examine what success looks like from the executive perspective.
- Discover key points for successful leadership-development relationships and explore Five Strategies for Strong Working Relationships.
- Gain insight into creating a value proposition that is compelling to healthcare leaders.
- Focusing on Development Priorities
- Examine your priorities for healthcare leadership and approaches to motivating leaders at your organization to engage in those priorities.